No, actually that sounds like different people.
Today when everything was filed one guy was 30 the other was 22...and the apt was adjacent to brownies...so you may be right...the 30 year old looked like a hobbit in real life tho.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
No, actually that sounds like different people.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Both of these guys were sloppy lookin....i kinda felt sorry for them considering their appearance, but their actions took that away in a hurry...just a couple of folks who have never been taught to respect others and their belongings...and really it takes a real man to cuss at a 5'0" woman.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Any discussion of restitution?
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
They have filed civil and criminal charges stemming from the incident...freedom ford estimated the damages at $2400 not including close to $600 in labor to redo the interior if another match can be found...as for the other charges, my GF dealt with that part cuz i wasn't there when it happened so who knows..the reason for the expense of the thing is that in order to get everything to match just replacing one seat and the carpet (if another could be found without doing a custom job) won't cut it.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I hope these 2 guys will learn now that they got caught it wasn't as funny as they thought it would be. There just comes a time when everyone needs to grow up and be adults. I can't believe there is actually someone who takes up for these type of trouble makers on here.
These two individuals who ever they are, are immature and probably don't own anything on their own. They don't know what respect means nor do they want to know. 30yrs. old is a man, how in the world does someone like that act this way? and why?
I hope they are held completely accountable and made to pay all the damages. Best way might be for the court to order restitution. I think that may be a little easier to enforce than a civil judgement? I sure ain't no lawyer though.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
One way or another it'll get paid for.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Beast I totally understand your feelings. The only problem I see in the whole matter is the GF could have put herself in danger. If you have troble collecting there is always the option of what I call A$$ equity. Don't pay the bill but sure gives satisfaction.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">30yrs. old is a man, </div></div>
22 is just as much of a man as well.
The only problem is you most likely will ge the judgement and they will told to pay the damages but good luck collecting, having a judge tell them to pay and them actually doing it are 2 different things. It's not right but it is the way it is. The most likely thing that would happen is you would get your a$$ equity and then they would sue you for doing that.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks